- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God,
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in his vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
- in the personal and imminent second coming of Christ,
- that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential,
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose is dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life,
- in water baptism by immersion,
- in Divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross,
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers is our Lord Jesus Christ.
Today, Rex Humbard’s two oldest sons, Rex Jr and Don, who have worked by his side for more than 40 years, are continuing the outreach ministry of the Rex Humbard Foundation, originally incorporated and organized in 1954.
For those lost to a life of sin, we offer God’s simple plan of salvation. We will never waver from this commitment for the scripture says,
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36)
Our goal is to “Reach the Lost At Any Cost.” To touch hurting souls with God’s message of hope and love. For more than 100 years this family has tried in every way to proclaim the Gospel and minister the Word of God to those in need: physically, spiritually and financially, according to Luke 6:38 from God’s Holy Word.
Your support for this effort can make an enormous impact for the Cause of Christ, leading many to our wonderful Lord, and literally “Rewriting Eternity.”